Time for a new website? New to all of this and stressing out?
If you are a small, medium, or largely voluntary organisation you may need affordable help managing a website or digital communications project.
Website projects are as different as people. But this is a typical web site project process that starts once you have engaged a supplier:
We have extensive experience with not-for-profit organisations and a range of project types from websites to intranets, forums, information clearinghouses and large multisite systems.
We may or may not be a good fit for your requirements, but we can also help engage people who are right for you.
We can assist you to;
- Discover and define your requirements
- Assess which open source platforms are right for your needs
- Source technology providers
- Manage the engagement process
- Manage project implementations and deal with your contractors for you
- Help you manage your content preparation – often the most underestimated and time consuming part of a web development project.
If you have further questions, or simply need some advice for how to proceed with your project, please don't hesitate to contact Flying Fox Designs for a chat.